Saturday

My Intro


Hello boys and girls I would like to welcome you to my homepage.

A little about myself I am 18 years old my friends think I am crazy I am currently working as a receptionist at a doctor’s office I like my job but I guess what keeps me going are some of the great people I work with but anyway my true passions are photography as you will get to know quickly by just looking at this page lol, I love musicals and theatre I like to dance and sing but prefer to dance as it keeps my body fit I think I am pretty good at singing so I been auditioning for local plays and musicals.
I guess it’s a career I been thinking about pursuing but it’s so hard to decide what you want to do in life when you are passionate about a few things.

A good friend of mine said I should concentrate on one thing get good at it make good money from it then try something else hmmm seems like good advise the only problem is to get good at one thing could take a lifetime lol.

I can also be a bit of a geek sometimes there I said it! Lol. I like playing some games and I like the Nintendo wii I am also into psychology but not a very sporty person but I do go gym when I can to relieve stress yea I know there are better ways to relieve stress hehe lol.

When I am not working I try and meet the girlies go out clubbing but it can be over rated sure I am up for a party but some girls really take the partying to the extreme feel sorry for some of you guys out there nothing wrong with some quiet nights in with your loved one lol hehe.

I also enjoy long walks and hanging around in beautiful parks as you may be able to tell I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment but I joined a dating site lol don’t laugh I am looking for a man from any part of the world really I love to travel and go to the United States many times there’s just so much to explore and discover.

Luv Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment